According to weei.com, a few of the facts released kind of make you wonder if he was even trying to hide the fact that he was a murderer.
• When investigators first told Hernandez they were “conducting a death investigation,” he slammed the door and then locked it, becoming “argumentative” with police when they first questioned him.
• Police say the cell phone found on the body of Odin Lloyd contained a text from Hernandez received on the morning of his death that read, “We still on”.
• Hernandez also allegedly did not ask who had died.“Mr. Hernandez’s demeanor did not indicate any concern for the death of any person.”
• According to police, Lloyd slept at Hernandez’s house two nights before he died.
• A witness at the Rumor nightclub in Boston said Hernandez was present at the club two days before Odin’s death with a handgun in his waistband.
• Police found multiple firearms on Hernandez’s property.The evidence is continuing to mount against the former Patriots' tight end and it will be interesting to see how his lawyers dig him out of this hole.
And just when you thought he couldn't be in more trouble, there's a report from TMZ that Hernandez actually admitted to shooting Odin Lloyd. It appears that one of his two cohorts, Carlos Ortiz, who is also in custody, told investigators that Ernest Wallace, the second of his pals, told Ortiz that Hernandez confessed to shooting Lloyd.
And yes... it is TMZ, so any news reported should be taken with a grain of salt, but I also saw the report on SI.com so there's that. I know I should be so quick to put the orange jumpsuit on Hernandez permanently—innocent until proven guilty, right? The fact that he didn't even ask who had been shot raises a big red flag...
But all in all, things are not looking too great for Hernandez and the likelihood of spending the rest of his life in an 8' x 10' cell is becoming more of a reality. But something tells me he'll fit in just fine in the Gen Pop.