Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 240: Brady Gives Manning a Pat.

Sometimes you just need a giggle... sometimes when life is swirling around you like a category five cyclone and you're so busy you can barely remember your name, let alone where you parked your car at the Whole Foods. Sometimes you just have to say screw it... screw the piles of paperwork sitting on your desk or the enormous proposal you've barely started. Just screw it and look at funny shit on the internet.

When I'm feeling down or swirly or overwhelmed by life, I normally turn to The Oatmeal for my yucks. This guy is the biggest friggin hilarious genius the earth has ever produced. His cartoons are nothing short of brilliant. And hilarious. Read about the undead parrot, I guarantee you won't be able to stifle your giggles. He brightens my days.

But there's something else that is good for a few yucks. The ever popular sports meme does wonders for your stress level. (It was a long time before I had any idea what the hell a meme was, and I'm still not quite sure if I know for certain.) This one showed up on my Facebook timeline today and, well, it kinda set the tone for the week.

Yes... I know... I suck because I fell asleep and never saw Tom Brady and Patriots make their historical comeback. But, yeah... this.


Oh Peyton... I know it's hard to throw the ball with mittens on. Even harder when you're wearing a skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment