Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 299: Bad Lip Reading: NFL Part Deux, Hello Little Piggy.

What better way to finish off the week than with a few laughs. Ok, maybe more than a few... seriously, I nearly wet my pants through most of this latest installment from the Bad Lip Reading folks. Even if you don't have an ounce of interest in sports of any kind, I guarantee you won't be able to keep a straight face during this video. I'm not sure what it is about the Bad Lip Reading stuff, but man, it's just brilliant. Brilliant, I tell you!

Many of my posts lately have been pretty long and wordy so I'm giving you a break tonight. Not much reading necessary, which is good if you had a brain-draining week like I did. Just give me three and half minutes of your time and you won't be sorry. I'm pretty sure Jim Harbaugh was custom-made for this shit. If you missed the first NFL edition of Bad Lip Reading, click HERE.


He crushed his cape! He crushed his fozzy cape! TGIF x 1000, peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment