Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6: Settle Down, Sister! It's Just a Foul Ball.

Really? You're going to get THAT excited about your boyfriend catching a foul ball? Obviously, this is your first baseball game. Get a grip, you're embarrassing me. And from the looks of it, he's embarrassed too. Cheers like that should be reserved for a home run, if you ask me.

Maybe the extreme excitement stems from the fact that Ian Kinsler hit the foul ball AND the fan who caught the foul ball was wearing an Ian Kinsler jersey? Could that be it? OH MA GAWD!


I think this might be a little bit of a I-know-I'm-on-TV-so-I'm-going-to-freak-out-like-a-lunatic-so-the-camera-stays-on-me situation. It didn't appear that he saved her from getting beaned by the ball, yet she acted like he just rescued her from being mauled by a hungry grizzly bear. Weirdo.

It would've been really funny if he gave the ball away.

No comments:

Post a Comment